Foot Switch Pedal Triple wired Order Code 18ACX3P
MAIN POINTS; An easy, fast method of mousing where hand use is restricted medically and/or is committed elsewhere.
MORE INFORMATION: Our USB foot pedals are designed to allow the user control of their computer. The special 5mm key switch technology pedals is designed to assist where a keyboard or mouse alone is unfeasible. Some of the many applications include transcription, factory testing, controlling instruments, streamlining office work, playing games, controlling audio, speech therapy and so on.
Can be used by feet or limbs for efficiency. They are the equivalent to a standard USB keyboard and mouse and are fully customizable by using our software to define the foot press as a specific key, key combination or mouse action – no other software is required. Each pedal is fully programmable via our software and the programming is stored within the unit via a re-writable EEPROM
• Black plastic durable housing with grooves to aid with grip when controlling with your feet
• Programmable, you can pre-program with key strokes, key combinations, key strings, mouse clicks, Multimedia functions and Game operations
• Optical sensor, when the pedal is in use there is very low noise
• Low stroke operation, you can operate the pedal with very little force; pedals provide ease of use for anyone requiring speed and accuracy whilst maintaining accessibility.
• Once the pedal is programmed the programming is stored in the device, which means you can plug it into another computer without the need to program it again• Rubber feet to ensure non slip on any surface
Compatibility: , Windows 2000,XP,Vista,7, 8,10 Linux. Mac
Connectivity: USB Plug and Play connection (enclosed software is included to change the programming
Warranty: 1 year
Width: Arc top 370mm, arc bottom 330mm
Height 15 mm to 39 mm
Weight: 347 gram
OFFICE ERGONOMICS since 1985 from your specialists at METROLINK TRADING LIMITED
Enquiries at email@example.com or telephone within New Zealand 0508(638765) Overseas +64 4 4736623